Lassen sie mit
National sales manager
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NATIONAL SALES MANAGER TO DEVELOP THE GERMAN BIO OIL DIVISION OF AGRIBIO.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, the candidate will be in charge of:
• Performing continuous national market analysis and identifying business opportunities on the local BIO milling market.
• Building and maintaining customer relationships on the national market.
• Preparing and reporting commercial forecasts regarding prices and quantities.
• Preparing, delivering and managing commercial proposals.
• Preparing and conducting sales trainings.
• Customer data management and CRM.
• Continuous collaboration with the quality and logistics departments.
We are looking for a person with the following Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
• A degree in agricultural economics or a comparable education.
• Previous professional experience in the bio/agriculture sector is desirable.
• Fluent German speaker and good command of English.
• Basic knowledge of Excel and Office.
• Willingness to travel extensively.
• A self-motivated person with an entrepreneurial spirit to make a business grow.
• Convincing communication skills.
• Being a team player with relevant and proven leadership
• A methodical thinker with strong organizational skills and detail-oriented.
Your primary working place will be your own home office, along with the regular visits to clients. In order to help you integrate into the company, you will attend monthly meetings at the German headquarters, as well as training courses in Italy every three months.
This will help to consolidate the teams and to improve your hard and soft skills.
Agribio will provide you with all the equipment you need in order to work from home, as well as a company car, which you will also be able to enjoy for private use.
Schicken Sie Ihren Lebenslauf